What’s the plan? Are you going to pack up the luggage and shifting to the new home? That’s great! But, before you rely upon any random end of lease cleaning Melbourne Company, it is important to make sure about a few things at your own.
There is endless stuff you need to do before you move out of the house. Do you remember the amount that you have paid while you start the stay? If you are also in need of expert moveout cleaning Melbourne Company then going through the right guideline is always important. Go through the guideline and make the cleaning process easy-peasy!
Before We Dive Into This, Let’s Know The Actual End Of Lease Cleaning!
End of lease cleaning:
If you are tenant then you must know about the end of lease cleaning agreement in which a tenant is going to return the house for cleaning and maintain the condition before the lease run out. This is simply an end of lease cleaning service. You can consider it a detailed and thorough cleaning for the rental property. Although it is more than any regular house cleaning as if the property manager will find the stain during the inspection, he will not return the rental bond amount to you. This is the reason, you should leave the bond cleaning job in the right hand. I mean, you should hire the right bond cleaning company. Always rely upon the company that assures you about the 100% bond back amount.
How Will The End Of Lease Cleaner Work?
It is important to know areas where the cleaners focus more for the end of lease cleaning. However, most of the company claim to include few services to match the report or cleaning agreement. Pay attention, please!
- Regular cleaning:
- They will clean windows completely
- Keep the floor and carpets clean and shiny
- Ensure to clean ceiling fans, air conditioners, and exhaust fans rightly
- Keeping the cupboard and drawer clean
- Keeping the floor shiny with mopping
- Prefer vacuum cleaning the floor and carpets
- Cleaning the kitchen area:
- Cleaning the shelves and drawers deeply
- Try to remove grease and grime from glass, tray, and doors
- Clean the refrigerator inside, behind and outside
- Keep the sink sanitise and the drain holes clean
- To get rid of stubborn stains around the knobs and rings
- Bathroom & toilet
- Clean the exhaust fan
- Keep the basin, tap, shower, jack, toilet seat sanitise
- Clean up the drawers and cupboards
- Keep the towels clean & fresh
- Remove soap stains from glasses and walls
Want to contact end of lease cleaning Melbourne Company? Then you should pay attention to all the above things and make sure that the company has an expert cleaner’s team for the entire home cleaning job. Also, whether they provide you with an assurance or not. This is also one of the biggest questions you need to keep in mind.