If you’re moving and have a lot of stuff, you might be tempted to hire movers. But movers aren’t cheap. In fact, hiring professional Moveout Cleaning in Melbourne can cost thousands of dollars! That’s why so many people opt for DIY moves.
While this can save you money, it also means that you need to find someone else who can clean up after your moveout cleaning (if possible).
Damages Left Behind
When it comes to moveout cleaning in Melbourne, there are a number of factors that must be considered. The most important thing is ensuring the property is left in perfect condition. This means removing all dirt, stains and other unwanted elements from your home or apartment.
However, this doesn’t just stop at cleaning the floors and walls. It also involves:
- Painting (if required)
Professional Move Out Cleaning Services
Professional move out cleaning services are available to help you clean your apartment or house after you move out. Specially trained cleaning crews come in and perform a thorough cleaning of the entire apartment or house.
If you don’t have time or don’t want to do it yourself then contact us at Oz Vacate Cleaning for professional help with your move out cleaning needs.
Our crew will sanitize bathrooms, empty all trash cans, remove carpets and dispose of them properly, wash floors and baseboards, strip and wax hardwood floors and even clean upholstery. They will also take care of pet stains if necessary.
In addition to making sure that the home is spotless when it’s time to leave it behind, professional move out cleaning services can also be helpful when it comes to getting your security deposit back.
What Is Move Out Cleaning?
Move out cleaning is a service provided to tenants who are moving out of their rental property. It is designed to help the tenant leave the property in the same condition as it was when they moved in.
Depending on the state, the landlord may have up to 24 hours after receiving a notice from you or your agent to inspect and approve your unit for moveout conditions.
If there are any damages that need repair and/or cleaning, you will be responsible for those expenses regardless of who caused them (you or the previous tenant).
Some landlords may require additional cleaning beyond what’s required by law, but most won’t, so it’s always best practice, just in case!
Deep Cleaning Services
Deep Cleaning Services are performed by professional cleaning companies. They are more thorough than regular cleaning services, but also more expensive. Deep Cleaning Services are performed by a team of professionals who specialize in each stage of the process and use specialized equipment to ensure that your home or office is left in top shape before you move out.
Deep Cleaning Services may include:
- Kitchen/bathroom surfaces
- Floor care (hardwood, tile, linoleum)
- Carpet spot cleaning & shampooing
Who Uses Move Out Cleaning Services?
- RENTERS: If you’re a renter, you’re probably thinking about the move-in cleaning services that are offered by your landlord or property manager at the beginning of your lease. But did you know that they also provide move out cleaning services? You’ll be glad to know that they can help with all sorts of issues, including cleaning up the place after your dog chewed through some wires and re-wiring is necessary. They can also fix holes in walls and patch up holes in floors left by furniture legs (or even just nails). The best part is that these professionals will take care of it so you don’t have to worry about it at all!
- HOMEOWNERS: As a homeowner, there are so many other things on your mind besides preparing for an inspection or getting everything ready for sale—and sometimes, this means neglecting some details when it comes time for moving day. That’s where professional moveout cleaning in Melbourne comes into play. They offer comprehensive moving services from start to finish (and beyond), taking care of any last-minute details like removing trash from inside and outside the house(s), cleaning floors thoroughly throughout every room/area within each property being sold/rented out then returning them back into pristine condition.
While it is possible to do a move out cleaning job on your own, it is important to remember that you are not an expert. When it comes down to cleaning, it’s best to leave it up to the experts who know what they are doing and have experience working in this field. You don’t want any surprises after all the hard work already done during your move out cleaning process!